- The well-tempered computer contains a lot of information about audio and computers.
- Interesting article by S. Andrea Sundaram on the site SoundStage!: “Understanding Digital Music — What Bit Depth and Sample Rate Really Mean”.
Other interesting an well written articles by S. Andrea Sundaram to be found here.
- Different recording formats compared by John Atkinson in a review of Ayre Acoustics QA-9 AD-converter (see page 3).
Software (mentioned in the guide)
Recording and editing:
Click and noise removal etc.:
- ClickRepair, DeNoise LF, DeNoise, Equalizer
Format handling etc.
- EAC (for CD recording)
- Directory List (List files and folders)
- ASIO4ALL (Simulate ASIO driver)